Our expertise at your service
ONE-COMPONENT PLASTIC MOULDING
During one-component plastic moulding we produce three-dimensional shapes from different kinds of commodities generally in a large number.
Process of plastic moulding:
- dosing plastic granules into the compression zone by pulley (1-2)
- plastic melts during the rotation of the pulley (3)
- squeezing the melt into the instrument (4, 6) where it fills up the mould (5)
- cooling the product, stabilizing its shape (5)
- taking the products from the instrument (5)
Processed materials : PP, ABS, TPE, PC, TPU, PA, PS, SAN, PC-ABS, POM, PMMA…
TWO-COMPONENT PLASTIC MOULDING
Now, three of our machines are suitable for producing two-component plastic parts. During this technological process we mould different kinds and colours of plastic commodities into a tool interface in one manufacturing cycle.
By rotating the instrument the two components are applied in the two halves of the instrument after each other. We do the same technological process as one-component moulding but 2 different materials are moulded together at the same time or space.
The technology requires more complicated machinery but the finished product has high quality.